Sunday, August 30, 2009

Since then,...

Since my last blog in 2006 (well that was not really a blog,I just wrote a few words:))
a lot has changed in my life.Since then I became pregnant and was blessed with a handsome but an equally overactive boy who is now 2 years and 7 months old(the terrible twos started around a year and half and I believe will never end)
Henna and Beyond has also grown since then. Me and my husband(the techie) developed a cool website www.hennaandbeyond.com and had it up and running...Very very proud of that!
Also ventured into a new field of education.I started studying again in the field of Early Childhood Education.Its a slow but very very steady progress and given me a whole new perspective in bringing up my child.
I am thankful so far to my husband who is my biggest support,my son who understands that I go to school or for mehandi(henna) and dear God without whom I guess nothing is possible!

No comments: